Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wheelies Do Not Stop At 12.00 o'clock try 15.00
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone.. this should probaly be in the for sale or off topic area but i figured it would get more attention here.. anyways.. i have a guy that does vinyl and i was gonna get some 600rr.net logos made and sell them for whatever it takes for the cost of vinyl and envolpes and stamps.. so i wont be making anything off of these.. i can have these made in any size you want.. whatever color scheme you want.. its quality vinyl too..

and if anyone wiht photshop could take the 600rr dont net logo and make it where you can edit it.. i dont remember what its called but the one i made the vinyl guy couldnt edit them..

oh and while im there i will be getting some CBR logos... whatever color and size with these too.. i got the idea from io-bots bike.. i liked how it looked so i gots one too.. (see sig pic)

so if we could.. can we make a list of the interested people.. i will take payments through paypal but i gotta wait till i get the vinyl cut to find out how much its going to cost.. remember the more people wanting them the less they will cost.. so i guess its like a group buy.. no limit on amount of people or how ever many stickers you want.. thanks guys.. also .. anyone wiht any info on the font or logo pm me..

thanks
chris

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
So he needs vector art, like something Adobe Illustrator would put out? (vector based art scales without pixelating like bitmap art does.)

·
Wheelies Do Not Stop At 12.00 o'clock try 15.00
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i need vector art..

lawkim.. email me what you want done and i can ask my guy about it.. he can do custom color prints to.. i was gonna have him wrap my lid but my bike is my only form of trasportation so the see through vinyl on the front would get old cleaning all the time...

and frontslope.. some people in the off-topic area was asking about just the 600RR dot net logo like up in the left hand corner at the top of the page.. i also have the "cbr" letters i can get printed.. this guy does great work and its cheap since he is a friend of the family/ole drinkin buddy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts