Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I bought my bike a while back. I noticed it had an alarm however I was not really interested in using it so I just let it be. Time to get rid of the space its hogging under my rear seat. ANYWAY, I unplug it before cutting into anything and try to start the bike to be sure there aren't going to be any issues with it being unplugged and BLAH bike wont kick over. Im thinking it has a starter interrupt of some sort. As stated in the title its a viper model 200. I dont have any of the docs for it or else I would refer to them and finding a damn manual has been hell. There seems to be a wire that leads into the wiring harness, some fuses in between here and there, and a few other strays. Any help would be great guys!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Obvoiusly one of the wires needed to start has been cut and goes in and back out of the alarm. All I can give is a wiring diagram and you can go from there. '04 right?

Before I do that... How do you copy one page out of a PDF file?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
edit>copy I think? Yeah that would be great! And yes its an 04.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
much appreciated man

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sorry man. I still haven't figured out how to save only 1 page of the PDF file. I could print the page and scan it in but I'm afraid the quality would suck and it would be useless. The PDF page... you can zoom and it is still readable.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Sorry man. I still haven't figured out how to save only 1 page of the PDF file. I could print the page and scan it in but I'm afraid the quality would suck and it would be useless. The PDF page... you can zoom and it is still readable.
If all else fails, use your print screen key. Might have to do it in sections, but it'll get the job done.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
If all else fails, use your print screen key. Might have to do it in sections, but it'll get the job done.
I did do that but I had the same quality problem. I would have to do it is sections to increase the Q but I'd rather go to the print shop and have them print the page like 24" x 36". then just send it. I'll ask our computer guy at work tomorrow... maybe he knows what to do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man you are a life saver! Can finally get this POS off my bike lol. Thx again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts