blah blah blah blah.....spoiler.....blah blah blah blah
E :cool:

Miguel Duhamel and Honda kicked some butt today at VIR :D

Miguel won both Superbike races and also won the Formula Extreme race and Formula Extreme championship today at VIR. Miguel out raced Yates by a bike length in the first race and beat him by 7 seconds in the second superbike race.

Honda is really getting it done with the 600 and 1000RR race machine. I would like to see them get back into Supersport racing. I think the 600RR could be competitive in that series even with the weight disadvantage!

V

·
0 Posts
I stuck the word "spoiler" in your title. Just for future reference, when you post up anything that has race results, try to remember to put the word spoiler in your title so people who hasnt seen the race yet arent disappointed. .... maybe a less obvious title besides "HONDA HONDA HONDA" would be good to. ;-)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Also half the story ended up on the first page, so not only did I see the horrible title, I read half the post on the home page. Don't you need to put a bunch of spaces afterwards or something????

Sucks, Now I know everything.

·
Registered
419 Posts
thanks for the news

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Ok

I will put "Spoiler" in there next time!

I thought that Honda did so well that it deserved a good post on a 600RR Websight! After All Honda is the best.............. :lol2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Excuse me for asking, but I'm from Germany, so I'm not really into these things: What ist the "Formula Extreme"?? Is it a "totally tuned" ssp - class??

Honda is not in the ssp?? Since when and why the hell??

I think weight isn't really an issue, as they are within the limit in ssp- World Champs. And two titels in two years isn't too bad ??? ;-)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Connader:

American Motorcycle Association's Formula Extreme division is basically a "Superbike" 600cc series. The rules are wide open with the 600cc bikes and some folks are running V twins as well. The ducati 749 and also some Buells are out there (I think its the XB9 or XB12 Buell).

Honda has ruled this class in 2004. HMC Ducati has done well and they are improving week after week!

The Daytona 200 next year will be a Formula Extreme Race. Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki have not stepped up to the plate yet in Formula Extreme. Maybe now that the 200 will be an Extreme race..... they will step up and join in the fun!

Honda needs to step back into the Supersport (Stock 600cc bikes)series next year. I think Kawi will be tuff to beat with there ZX6 RR!

·
Registered
881 Posts
For 2005, I wouldn't be surprised if Honda did get back into ssp. I thought Graves was going to be really strong, don't even remember them being mentioned in FX.

Shoot, I think it's on right now.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm just watching two wheel tuesday on Speed Channel.

The Buell Formula Extreme Bike has a 1340cc pushrod, air cooled engine!

Buell took 4th in the Formula Extreme Race at VIR this past weekend.

Cool bike >> but the Honda...... with less than half the CC's rocked!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts