Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You doing the school or the track day? I've been thinking of trying out their school

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I was really wanting to do another track day this season and wanted to come up to VIR. I don't know if that is going to happen now that I am closing on a house next month. If I can swing it I will definatly consider coming up for the weekend.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Can I go???

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would go but I just took the motor out of my bike yesterday to get some work done to it. I few of my friend from the local suzuki dealership will be down there riding. If my motor was not out I would go but I need to get soe work doen to her before next season.

·
Registered
467 Posts
RRBlur said:
I would go but I just took the motor out of my bike yesterday . . . .
I know the 600rr is is a little overweight . . . but damn, removing the engine???

That might be a little extreme . . . just saying . . . .

·
Registered
467 Posts
BigTuna said:
did you register yet?
You were there, you know they made me register after they released me from the asylum . . . .

Why you bringing THAT up again???

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I'll come up and pit for you beetches. won't be riding though. Maybe I'll bring the cooker

·
Registered
467 Posts
eazy e said:
I'll come up and pit for you beetches. won't be riding though. Maybe I'll bring the cooker
Damn . . . our very own pit bitch.

Make sure you wear that nice little licra number I heard you wore down at the JenningsGP track day.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yeah me too....that thing gets itchy....

·
Registered
932 Posts
Eazy...I'll be there on the 7th with a couple of buddies. No school...just track day.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quantumfield said:
Eazy...I'll be there on the 7th with a couple of buddies. No school...just track day.
i will be there with Gecko. I'll be on my RR and he'll be on his Orange R6

·
Registered
932 Posts
BigTuna said:
Sweet...Just look for the red RR, with race plastics which look like the product of a $28.00 spray-paint job (they should cause that's how much I paid for the spray paint :) )

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
BigTuna said:
blaze orange for hazard!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts