·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Dude... its still February. Gotta wait for the weather! 10 day forecast...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Werd...Planning on it!

Dayrock, you better sign up soon, there aren't that many spots left.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
What? Aaron sent out a sign up list and there are tons of spots left.
Whachu smokin willis?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
oh that's right, you're in the beginner group. hehehehe

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Ok, so here's what the website says... I'm still signing up soon.

The 4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Ducati two day event on the North Course (4/10-11-2006). This is open to all riders and all brands of motorcycles. This is an excellent opportunity to ride with Cornerspeed and our instructors. We will be offering instruction to all levels of riders with no less than 3 classroom lectures for the beginner group. This is not the accredited school. Registration form with complete details As of 2/14/06: Group1 Beginner: 3 spaces remaining, Group2 Intermediate: 13 spaces remaining, Group3 Adv./Racer 12 spaces remaining.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As of 02-25 only 4 intermediate left.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Crap! I just realized that they have these days scheduled on monday and tuesday.

I won't be able to make this. New job, starting tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
eazy e said:
Crap! I just realized that they have these days scheduled on monday and tuesday.

I won't be able to make this. New job, starting tomorrow!

Well you may have a new job but one thing is for sure... Your still a *****!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I only have classes on Monday and Tuesday this session, so I do not think I should skip. I am ticked off though, it looks like trackdays may not happen this year. The school which I am attending now runs 3 semesters a year with 2 sessions each semester. With only 2 weeks off a year (one in July and the other is for X-mas).

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
That stinks... But you'll be making some good cash when you get out! Then it's on. You talk to Charlie anymore. Haven't seen him around here in forever.

·
Registered
984 Posts
dayrock said:
That stinks... But you'll be making some good cash when you get out! Then it's on. You talk to Charlie anymore. Haven't seen him around here in forever.
Ya, hopefully the money will be good. If I am willing I will only miss this year and should graduate before track season 2007. I will be taking some 50+ credit hours this year, though.

Charlie, has got a new job and is extremely busy with learning new stuff. We are trying to work something out to get both of us out to the track this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts