1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
haha, +1... nice!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
where can i get one of those? i think im in need of a "fast".

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I didn't see it at first but yeah kinda, well sorta like the front.

Jason

·
Registered
870 Posts
natypes said:
Yeah, I bought my GTi Feb. 1 and still haven't received my fast.

How do you like the GTi? I had `96 VR6 back in the day, and it was a fun car to drive. Mechanically speaking not the most fun.

Peace

·
7,847 Posts
I had two Corrados back in my day. One was the G60 supercharged and the other had a VR6 which I turbo charged. =]

Jason

·
Registered
870 Posts
Corrados are one of the neatest looking VWs, you are lucky to have two. I came pretty close to buying a Corrado once, but it was not in the mechanical shape.

·
Registered
388 Posts
919 said:
Corrados are one of the neatest looking VWs, you are lucky to have two. I came pretty close to buying a Corrado once, but it was not in the mechanical shape.
You can't find one that's in good mechanical shape with the G60 or VR6 that's the problem. I had someone build me a 1.8T Corrado, had the engine/tranny in body work fully painted, front mout intercooler, pretty much everything done. I ended up selling it back because I just couldn't get it to run right. I think the engine dude dropped in was bad. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. Ended up buying an 06 GLi.

Anyhow, I'm looking for a fast decal for my black bike. The ebay ones are too big.

·
7,847 Posts
919 said:
Well had is more like the word.

They were both awesome cars, I will try to post pix some time. I have them, just not scanned.

I'd say when it was all done I dumped about 10G in the VR6 doing a turbo kit and the trans. It was a super fast car and there are days when I miss the hell out of it... However all and all it was the most worthless investment of my life. I would never do it again.

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Berto said:
is it me cause i don't see it, well maybe just the eyes could be the lights
HAH! I thought it was the front with the eyes being the headlights.

Jason

·
Registered
553 Posts
919 said:

Yes they are right behind the Scirocco or my Mk2 Jetta Coupe.....:rocker:

·
7,847 Posts
I had a Scirocco before as well. Saw one at a show back in the day with a VR6 dropped in it... Pretty cool at the time.

Jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts