Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Here are the updated pics for the VORTEX Rearsets for the 600RR:

Please phone the store to order and view the Group Buy/Specials Forum for MRI Pricing on these Rearsets.

Thanks... Nick - MRI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All!

Check out the pic. of the new Vortex Rearsets for the Yamaha R6 (2003) that we have for a customer. Look like jewelry! Awesome and trick with fully adjustable positioning, switchable between regular and GP shift patterns, and with ball bearing operation... all for just a tad over 3 benjamins... and available for the RR (sorry no pics just yet). That is a great price for this trick stuff.

Nice:

The RR ones are the same quality/look/adjustability/shift/bearings... etc... so contact me if you want some.

Nick - MRI

· Registered
212 Posts
i think i just felt my cc twitched

· Premium Member
53,946 Posts
vortex rear sets

buy us buy us buy us my eyes are playing tricks on me :roll: nick whenyou get a chance post some pictures for the RR ONES i am intrested i got vortex rear sets on my 94 F2 i love their feel vortex makes quality products

G

·
The Vortex rearsets I've seen in the past were really weak and bend easily. Those look goo but I wonder how strong they are.

Attack rearsets are some of the stongest I've used and you can't go wrong w/ CFM either.

· Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they have been doing a serious amount of r&d on these rear sets for the 03 bikes. these are really "the business"... and have more adjustability than the moriwakis... and look just as nice... and almost $150 cheaper!

not a bad choice considering that apart from adjustability... the idea is to have replacement pegs available for when you crash and need to replace them.

· Premium Member
53,946 Posts
nick how about a group buy can you offer us a deal on the vortex rear sets if not what is the price and when can we order them :bounce: the idea is to have replacement pegs available for when you crash and need to replace them.thats excactley why i love my vortex on my 94 F2 replaced my peg for 15 no problem

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Apart from the appealing group dscount. Do they allow you to retain the kickstand? I have a set of multi-techs that don't. I love em on the 954 but i really like to ride the 600 on the street. Hard to do w/o a stand you know.

· Premium Member
53,946 Posts
the vortex rear sets will allow to keep your kick stand i have a set of them on my 94 F2 so no problem their plus the fit and finish is awsome

· Registered
5 Posts
let me know about a group discount... This is the last piece to the puzzle that I need before I go "wobbling" around the track next season... Also what are the replacement pegs going to set me back.
I have dropped way too much coin this week...... but soon...very soon... After my fiance and my checkbook recover from the $2,600 hit I will be ready for them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.