Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just sucks waiting for delieveries. I have one that is supposed to be here today.. its allready 5pm and it hasnt shown up yet.. UPS guy usually comes around 5:30 or so..

just curious...anyone else currently waiting for a delivery and what are you having delievered????

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forgot to mention that im also waiting for a special parts order to arrive at my dealer.. supposed to be there on friday.

seat cowl and new helmet..

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
yeah..i hate waiting... i get too anxious... LOL... i was waiting for an exhaust last friday... and it showed up... but now, my bike is dead... LOL... so i cant even enjoy the dayam exhaust but it looks sooooooooooo nice

·
Registered
73 Posts
i got a bunch stuff ordered...

bike:
yoyo frame sliders
oem seat cowl
15/45 vortex sprockets and DID 520 chain
PUIG windscreen
Jetblasts vinyl track day kits
a* supertech's...

and a bunch of crap not for my bike (like 10 t-shirts o.o)

this stuff takes a long friggin time to get to canada...like 3-5 days in customs alone i hear...

i also miss the ups guy like every time...i am either in the shower, music is too loud ( :shock: ) or i took a short bike ride for like 10 mins when he decided to show up :???:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Xel said:
i got a bunch stuff ordered...

bike:
yoyo frame sliders
oem seat cowl
15/45 vortex sprockets and DID 520 chain
PUIG windscreen
Jetblasts vinyl track day kits
a* supertech's...

and a bunch of crap not for my bike (like 10 t-shirts o.o)

this stuff takes a long friggin time to get to canada...like 3-5 days in customs alone i hear...
dayam... when you shop... you really shop huh? LOL....

btw - nice avatar... LOL

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My wife ordered me a subscription to Motercyclist mag, but i havent seen it yet. Ive been checking the mail daily. Maybe today is the day. :bounce:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Ya, they really need to get their website updated soon. They have lost a few small sales of mine too because I dont like being described what I can get, and have to ask prices 3 times for 16 different models to choose from. Im sure ill hit them up when I order something else big, like exhaust, or my 2 piece I hope to get soon. Oh well, I hope the site is finished soon.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I use Indy superbikes....wouldn't go anywhere else. As for the website, I use it purely for reference only. when ever I make an order, I call them directly and talk. Best prices...easiest way to go.

Understand your point on the site though

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
tiltedworld
dood... u still waiting for your stuff from 0700??? dayam... did you call him???

and ohlins huh?? sawwweeeet!!!

·
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my stuff showed up today... real late but it got here..

UPS guy usually shows up around 5:30pm... he got here today at like 7pm..

I had lost hope until i seen the big brown truck show up,,

WOOOO HOOOO...

it is like X-mas except you have to pay for the stuff and its not wrapped in wrapping paper and instead of santa clause a guy in a brown outfit delivers it and he doesnt have a sleigh he has a brown truck and.....
I guess it really isnt like X-mas then is it???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts