Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
I am buying the new 05 rr with the black/tribal paint, put the deposit down and im just waiting for delivery. Anything i should know, or any advice for when i go in and actually do the financing. This will be my first major purchase and i dont want to be taken for a fool.
Thanks

L

·
0 Posts
by putting a deposit down and going on a waiting list you are just asking to be raped on the price. wait for the bike to get in the showroom and then go for the deal.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
depends on your credit - you this is your first "major purchase" - most likely that your credit profile isnt substantial enough to get the best rate... you might want to secure yourself a loan already besides the dealership... or, if you dont have any credit - you might want to ask a co-signer to help you get the better rate because it will be a little hard to get a motorcycle loan if you dont have credit ... remember creditors look at motorcycles as "luxury item" so if you dont have no credit or not much credit - itll be difficult... look online... there's alot of finance companies out there...
lendingtree.com
capitaloneauto.com
household.com
virtualbank.com
synergy.com
eloan.com
these are just few of the reputable online finance companies out there....
note: lendingtree.com is not a finance company... its just a third party that sends out your application to 4 or more finance companies (listed below it)
hope this helps

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yea, by financing with no credit, you're sorta looking at a bad scenario. just do what daMartian said and look around, you should be able to get a deal of some sort and not get raped. good luck man!

oh yea, and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! hopefully we'll see you around.

C

·
0 Posts
bmxsofar, :razz: welcome to 600rr.net. See what your local credit union can do before you try Honda. That way you can try to lower the price by telling the dealers your only financed for so much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts