Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im in the market for a 600RR BLK... What are the differences betwen the 03'/04' vs 05'?

Awhile back i saw a pic on the boards of a guy that installed an aftermarket pipe that was covered under the seat. All that was showing what the pipe tip... Anyone know anything about it? where I can order it from?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Get an 05 if you can afford it..The exhaust you're looking for is made by "Hotbodies"..it's an exhaust/undertail combo.You can probably find the exhaust and undertail through one of our site vendors.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I thought the HP was down a point and Torque up a little as well.. I've heard you can't tell a difference, but I am sure you might be able to on the track.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
flamedRRider said:
I thought the HP was down a point and Torque up a little as well.. I've heard you can't tell a difference, but I am sure you might be able to on the track.
HP was supposably up on the 05's, but you'd never know it riding one...i still run neck and neck with them.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I say buy the one you can get the cheapest.

By the time you really factor everything in, usually it is the rider that is the weakest link. If I had an 05 instead of an 03, I do not think I would be a lick faster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.