Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm only 18 so I dont have enough credit to get financed from Honda.. I can make the payment because I work and make about 2500 a month (part time).. So does anybody have an idea of what i might be able to do in order to get a new bike?? Just need to know is there anyway without co-signing. maybe a loan?? has anyone done it that way?? :)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
$2500 a month? ok.

if that's the case....wait til september and buy the sh*t cash.

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
2500 a month, part time get me a job or your full of sh^t lol Likw others have said save up and pay cash. Get a co signer for the loan that might work. But 18 you better have a good driving record cause your going to get rape otherwise for insurance, actually you'll be raped eather way, sorry but had to give it to you straight

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
But 18 you better have a good driving record cause your going to get rape otherwise for insurance, actually you'll be raped eather way, sorry but had to give it to you straight
Their going to rape him regardless of his driving record, I doubt he even has a m endorsement and the insurance company will consider that as no prior experience. I was and still am in the same boat, with less than one year experience and I'm just about to be 19.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.. 2500 if i make alotta sales. I really wanted one for the summer... guess i shoulda started saving earlier.. xP

Do i NEED to get insurance for a bike?? I heard that you didnt need it in WA.

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
some insurance companies wont even let you purchase superbike insurance till you have 10 yrs. driving exp. at least mine does.

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
lol.. 2500 if i make alotta sales. I really wanted one for the summer... guess i shoulda started saving earlier.. xP

Do i NEED to get insurance for a bike?? I heard that you didnt need it in WA.
What do you sell? drugs?

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
some insurance companies wont even let you purchase superbike insurance till you have 10 yrs. driving exp. at least mine does.

I have American Family for my Car and 10+ years is what they told me too. So I shopped around and found a diff company. He will be raped for quite some time anywhere cause of his age!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you're looking for a loan without credit, try a credit union. Many will loan you money with short time membership and a minimum checking account balance. They also have decent rates, but unless the bike is used, be prepared to work a loan out with 4year payments, not 5years. Odd that the dealer won't finance you, they finance anything with a job it seems. It's scary easy to hose your credit with entites like vehicle sales.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Their going to rape him regardless of his driving record, I doubt he even has a m endorsement and the insurance company will consider that as no prior experience. I was and still am in the same boat, with less than one year experience and I'm just about to be 19.
How did you finance your first bike???

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I just turned 19 and I got my license a few days before i got my bike and my insurance is $650 a year.. idk if that helps i just thot it was pretty low for a young inexperienced rider..

·
Registered
801 Posts
Could he be a :pimp: ?? NOT! LMAO $2,500 before taxes, 18yrs old, no dependents...already getting raped by the IRS, then gets raped by INS, and most likely gets raped at the Stealership..lol ThaT must hurt like a motha.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok maybe 2500 was a little over exaggerating. x\ but it really does depend on how many sales i get.. -0-;;

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
I just turned 19 and I got my license a few days before i got my bike and my insurance is $650 a year.. idk if that helps i just thot it was pretty low for a young inexperienced rider..
werd? is it full coverage? if so what agency?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts