Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to install an HID kit for my 07 600rr and i'm not sure which one to get... i want the 5000k or 6000k... which kit is better ? i tried searching and i think the DDM's look nice... please help..

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just installed a set of DDM 5000k's on my 07rr last week and love them.

I would recommend 5k over 6k because of the increased light output. The 5k's still have that blue hint that you're probably looking for.

·
Registered
111 Posts

I would recommend 5k over 6k because of the increased light output. The 5k's still have that blue hint that you're probably looking for.
Plus the 5k matches the third eye well...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Ditto - they look really nice, have yet to actually ride at night though so can't comment on light output. Installation was really easy too.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'd go with whatever's you can get the cheapest. I got JDM's, and they are great. They have a lifetime warranty so I'm not to worried about what happens to them haha. I have heard great things from DDM. Quality to cost apparently they are the bomb. I just got what was cheapest at the time. Dont judge me!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i have the 55w 5000k in my low beam & its still a bit too blueish for me, but they are crazy bright, just ask thakurtis, my ONE low beam out powered both of his 35w ddms

·
Registered
962 Posts
H7 is correct.

·
Registered
658 Posts
the people that have hids, do you ride with only the low beam now? I ride with both high and low, but I have a feeling I won't b when I get hids.
And are all kits plug and play for all years? I have an 04
What are Most people going with? 35w or 55w??

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I have an 04 with ddm 55w 5000k in both lights and they are crazy bright. I love them and usually drive with both on. I can see them light up over head street signs even in the day.

·
Registered
658 Posts
just align the high beam down so as to not blind on coming traffic. i agree, just doesnt look right with just one headlight.
How do I adjust it? It's not like there are knobs or anything right?

I have an 04 with ddm 55w 5000k in both lights and they are crazy bright. I love them and usually drive with both on. I can see them light up over head street signs even in the day.
So would you go with 35w or 55w still? And did you do install? Could you help me with mine I'm located in northern va

1 - 20 of 26 Posts