Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my old Tribal 06 600, I had Jardine RT-1 slip on. It was nice, but not that loud at all. Quiet at idle and quiet (for my taste) at WOT.

My buddy has an 06 GSX-R with an M4..... You cvouldn't even hear my bike with my Jardine next to his.

So with that being said, I want the LOUDEST POSSIBLE EXHAUST out there... Which will that be? Only thing that I can think of is Two Brothers?

If I go the Two Brothers route, what is the differnece between some that I've seen? I saw an M2 and I think another series.

And I was thinkning either doing the black or alimunium series..

All your help is greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
From what I've heard, Toce or Hyperflow are the loudest. I've never heard either in person, though.
Make sure you ride with earplugs!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,730 Posts
If you want noise go for toce or 2bros if you want quality get an akra or an arrow.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Get a Toce and remove baffles. You'll be loud. I have a Toce and left baffles in, sounds awesome. YouTube videos don't do it justice, sounds way better in person. :cool:

I usually just ride everywhere in first gear at 10+k rpm to get the honey's attention, at stop lights I continually bounce it off rev limiter. Occasionally have to hit all the women trying to jump on my Johnson with a stun gun so I don't stop the flow of traffic. Be careful and ride safe. :D

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Get a Toce and remove baffles. You'll be loud. I have a Toce and left baffles in, sounds awesome. YouTube videos don't do it justice, sounds way better in person. :cool:

I usually just ride everywhere in first gear at 10+k rpm to get the honey's attention, at stop lights I continually bounce it off rev limiter. Occasionally have to hit all the women trying to jump on my Johnson with a stun gun so I don't stop the flow of traffic. Be careful and ride safe. :D
^:crackup: Its what true brosephs do!

Anyways, I have an akra removed the baffle, its pretty dang loud, but an M4 is louder. And as to the Toce I've never heard one in person. But I agree with what Seksas said Akra is loud, but its a quality loud.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow sooo much hate for wanting a loud bike....

I guess I want to be noticed and for people to be aware of me.

This is my second time around with a bike. The first time, I was hit by a drunk driver last year and was lucky enough to be alive and ride again...

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
^lol. I wouldn't call it hate, I thought everyone was just making fun of squids who constantly rev their bikes when stopped - I do hate this, it's annoying. But hate loud bikes? No way, the louder the better IMO. 1 to be noticed and 2 cause it's bada**! Straight pipe that baby and let it rip!

Reactions: Xan

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts

This is my second time around with a bike. The first time, I was hit by a drunk driver last year and was lucky enough to be alive and ride again...
Sounds like a good reason to get what pipe you want....:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I think your thread just came across as being squidly, especially saying you want your bike to be louder than your buddy's GSX-R.
I know about your accident and figured that was why you want something loud, so I was trying to be helpful.

·
Registered
14,367 Posts

A loud exhaust wouldn't have stopped a drunk driver. It pisses off the people that aren't drunk, and helps them to hate us even more.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
A loud exhaust wouldn't have stopped a drunk driver. It pisses off the people that aren't drunk, and helps them to hate us even more.

Thanks in advance.
Your welcome... maybe you should slow down on your rides because I'm sure that pisses someone off somewhere when you go faster than the posted speed limit.

Hell, let's all conform and sell our slipons because it might piss someone off.

edit... On second thought I could care less what you or anyone else thinks.

·
Registered
315 Posts
when i bought my exhaust i did almost nothing in terms of research and its extremely loud. i have a hotbodies mgp growler exhaust and while the majority of people trash it on here i love it. i bought my bike in 2011 and 6 months later put the growler on it. since then only one thing has broken its the clamp that hold the can on under the passenger seat, all i did was re weld it and its still fine. the pipe is loud at idle and screams when you get on it. relatively cheap and looks good too.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts