Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
Definitely a nice mod for sure. Wish my tail light had one like my previous one did. I find my self manually flashing my brakes from time to time. Thanks for the heads up on that part.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this thread just because it's awesome. I'm not into mods just for the sake of modding, but this thing can literally save lives.

Registered
Bumping this thread just because it's awesome. I'm not into mods just for the sake of modding, but this thing can literally save lives.
I got the hyperlites LED flashers when I had my 250 and got the tripage ppeg led flashers on the rr along with a flashing brake light. I too really think it helps people behind me notice that I'm braking.

Registered
Literally you say? I didn't know a passive device was capable of uncommanded action :poke: Who turned on the Skynet?

Screwing around aside, this is useful.

Registered
Get the Tripage brake flasher/strobe. I just put one on the Aprilia, and...it fugging rocks. Well built, and feature rich. I love the way it's enclosed in clear epoxy.

EVERY rider should have one of these. $40 is CHEAP for something that can increase your visibility while braking. Or just flash it to get their attention.

http://tripageled.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=108&product_id=130
Illegal for my country with too many traffic. Though i feel that it annoys the **** out the people behind you. :gun1:

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Though i feel that it annoys the **** out the people behind you. :gun1:
We're not talking about 55 watt HID's aimed improperly here. This is a couple of flashes of the existing brake light as it's applied. Fukk 'em if they get annoyed.

Super Moderator
One of the best mods i've done, friend of mine had it before me, i rode behind him and quickly noticed the benefit of it, ordered the next day. Also love how you can choose between multiple flash rates.

Registered
Just installed mine tonight and I am very stoked. I can see people getting mad at night but during the day, it makes the bike so much more noticeable it is a must have IMO.

I'd rather they are annoyed instead of hearing them explaining how they didn't see me and I am part of history.

We're not talking about 55 watt HID's aimed improperly here. This is a couple of flashes of the existing brake light as it's applied. Fukk 'em if they get annoyed.

Registered
Got this thing too, LOVE it and definitely feel like people behind me pay attention when a rapid burst of red flashing comes up in front of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts