Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a mint 2005-2006 Inverted Forks and Front End Package, I am hoping to find all the parts in one deal, but would be willing to buy a package that is almost complete... what I am looking for follows the thread on here for the conversion process...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=101981

Specifically, this is what I am looking for:

These parts from the 05-06 are needed for the conversion:
*05-06 Fork tubes
*05-06 Lower triple clamp (with neck)
*05-06 Upper triple clamp
*05-06 Clip-ons (will also need a new grip for left clip-on, more on that later)
*05-06 Wheel spacers
*05-06 Brakes (calipers, pads, lines)
*05-06 Front Fender

Thanks for looking and PM or email me with any offers...I have Paypal and can send payment whenever a deal is reached...

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Can't send you a pm, it said that you weren't recieving any. I've got a set of forks, can ship tomorrow if you want them. Check out my forsale thread, or PM me back.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
"jfunkrr has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

That's what popped up when I try to send you a private message?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I know that its going to be absolutely hard for you to come across a complete front end package..like your wanting. So...just buy my forks ..so your one step ahead.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have the upper and lower tripple, the left clipon and the complete break set up from the calipers to the mastercylinder with lever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts