Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a set of OEM mirrors & the front ram air tubes for a 2003 / 2004. I have the part of the tube that goes through the frame.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bueller ... Anyone?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpity - Bump - Bump

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
78641 pics please Sir.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Still looking or a set of OEM mirrors & left side air duct from nose fairing.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a good question, not sure if the mounting bolts are spaced the same. Can you measure it?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05-06 ram air tubes are different.

I just need a left side front ram air tube that attaches to the intake duct in the nose. ANYONE????

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have factory mirrors.. they do have some light scratches.. they dont look like they have seen pavement but dont look cherry either. Orrrrrr I have some GSXR signal mirrors you could retrofit to work pretty easy like. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have a PM

I have factory mirrors.. they do have some light scratches.. they dont look like they have seen pavement but dont look cherry either. Orrrrrr I have some GSXR signal mirrors you could retrofit to work pretty easy like. PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Mirrors

I have a pair of OEM mirrors from my 05 if you think they will fit. They are in really good shape - I took them off when I converted the bike to track only. Make me any decent offer and they are yours.

I'll be in Austin for the MotoGP races in a couple of weeks and I can bring them down so you can see them in person. If you don't like them then no harm no foul.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got them both. Thank you.

MODS KILL THREAD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts