Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a decent price for powers race railz for 05 cbr600rr, used or new just no ripp off charges for shipping to Australia, should be about $40-50 shipped USPS Priority international Mail..As vendors have charged over $100 shipped when it only costs $70 for a slip on exhaust to be shipped to me.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i'll sell you my set $160.00usd +5% paypal fee shipped..

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet looking ride first off, are they aftermarket fairings painted and you bought or OEM you had painted? also the badge i was doing to my bike, does it look out of place by it not being drilled out a bit surrounding the badge like on the cbr1000rr, as i was tossing up to get it drilled/bored out a few mm to get it fitting within it, so are opinion from someone whom has it maybe good?..
So $168US shipped to australia then? they scraped or mint condition? you just going to put frame sliders instead to cover the hole...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
haha, thank you for the comment... they are OEM plastic w/custom paint job. i get mix reviews on them badges, so that's a hit or miss.

PM me your full address & i'll look into shipping, but shippin normal postal should be around 40-50 like you said with tracking# is only the exchage rate + paypal fee that might kill the deal.

im going to put a full cage on the bike so these rails are up for sale.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
it does say allow 7 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING DUE TO HIGH VOLUME...

so is up to you

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im in no rush, just not one for wasting $70us-$105Aus for shipping that really $35us, and thus theres are cheaper and brand new...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
at the end of the day i just want $100 buxx usd in my pocket n what ever the shipping n fees are is at cost.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still in need as jaxx4k went veto :(

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats going on J?? i paid last week, i Pm asking if its been shipped out and nothing???
should i start to become worried...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
No You Shouldn't, Payment Rec'd 3 Days Ago (tuesday).
I'll Ship It By Weekend & Email You Tracking.

Moderator Moe ,jimmylex, & Few Other User Can Vouch For Me.

This Week Is Chinese New Yr So I Have Alot Of Things Goin Out After This Weekend Parade I'll Be Totally Free.

Sorrie For The Delay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts