Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting pulled over for these chicken sh!t tickets!!! The cops around here have pulled me over twice in the past two weeks for not having the "stock" gahy :gay: fender/license plate bracket do-hickey and I don't have it cause I bought it from a guy who knows they look uber gahy :gay:.

Anyway, I need to get my hands on one so I can get my fix it ticket written off. Anyone want to donate one (I'll pay the shipping) or sell me one pretty cheap? I'm broke. :(

Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
that sucks man, I'd hook you up if I had my IWIN light, but I'm sure I wont get it for a good while.

Good luck, i'm sure someone will donate one

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Thanks bro. I have about 30 days before I either pay the $85 bs ticket or have to buy one at the stealership. And my local stealership makes me wanna :puke:!!!!! I purposely go out of my way to buy what I need either on the net or out of town - they are that bad.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
post a pic of what you have.
i am curious as to this illegal location
normally cops dont notice unless the plate is tucked up under where it cant be read from a good ways behind the bike.

(which is why its a 1000 dollar fine in FL now for that crap)

·
Registered
152 Posts
bro pm me.. i have 2 stock taillights available.. one has the fender hacked and the other is completely stock.. where are you located? let me know how i can help you..are you only doing it to clear the ticket or to return to stock for good?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts