• No, no reason to shed blood

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simple enough, the war propaganda machine is in full swing.
Iran is in the line of sight now so what do you think about it?

personally i say no, i agree with R.Paul at this point. and i would rather see my military buddies come home from the desert and not be forced to go fight in Iran.

I

·
0 Posts
I know the training scenarios for military members are already in full swing. Just Saying.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
NO, stay here mind our own business and take care of our country. Drill oil on our coast and keep it here. Be self sufficient like everyone keeps saying.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well yea i figured that has been happening for many years.

where does all the money come from to pay for these wars any way? we just keep putting that **** on the china express card or something?

I

·
0 Posts
well yea i figured that has been happening for many years.

where does all the money come from to pay for these wars any way? we just keep putting that **** on the china express card or something?
I agree. I'm sure the military has extensive plans for every situation but usually you don't do lower level exercises aimed at a certain areas of the world unless those forces are expected to enter that location in the near future. The exact same thing has happened prior to every other conflict although most American's believe it was a last minute decision. The coverage in the news seems to be being tunneled that way with the unmanned aircraft nonsense and the spy accusations.

I

·
0 Posts
I also say HELL NO because I'm tired of spending every other Christmas over seas. The color of Justin Beiber's boxer shorts gets more news coverage than when a military member makes the ultimate sacrifice over seas. It's just plain sad.

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
I'd say no, we are in massive debt from the last non war situation. Our fellow Americans should be able to not have to put their lives on the line right now. Times are tough and it's not worth it unless there is no way out

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
We need some down time. And who are we to tell them they can't have the same weapons we refuse to give up?

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
We need some down time. And who are we to tell them they can't have the same weapons we refuse to give up?
Simple reason they wont give up the weapons that they are working on producing is because Israel already got 200 plus Nuke missile who you think gave Israel their stuff and we all know Israel do what they want when they want and not one country can stop them heck even the United nations can not do squat :spank:

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the votes are not very numerous by it does please me that so far everybody is against the war.
i am hopeful that there will be a new paradigm shift in the american population, one that advocates peace over violence.

i have been receiving some flak about my promotion of ron paul's campaign, oddly enough from some of the military guys, Tab(tim) yes im talking about you. flying jets must be great fun but at the cost of perpetual war i do not think it is worth it.

we dont have the money to waste of these conflicts anymore and we are not in any danger if Iran were to get a nuclear device. certainly we would not be the ones they would be targeting, at least not first.

all the money spend on the military could be used in a much more productive manner here at home.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
all the money spend on the military could be used in a much more productive manner here at home.
This!

NO, stay here mind our own business and take care of our country. Drill oil on our coast and keep it here. Be self sufficient like everyone keeps saying.
This!

I also say HELL NO because I'm tired of spending every other Christmas over seas. The color of Justin Beiber's boxer shorts gets more news coverage than when a military member makes the ultimate sacrifice over seas. It's just plain sad.
And most importantly, This!

Bring the men and women back, protect our people at home, and let other countries deal with their own problems.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
No to war.
I'm not in to politics at all but I feel that if the politicians don't spend money they can't pocket money.

It's always About the $$$$.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seriously ^^ that was about the dumbest thing i have heard all day, and i have been listening to BS all day.

you should be ashamed to say you promote war because you need a job.
period.

i feel sorry for you man, really i do.
best of luck to ya

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
seriously ^^ that was about the dumbest thing i have heard all day, and i have been listening to BS all day.

you should be ashamed to say you promote war because you need a job.
period.

i feel sorry for you man, really i do.
best of luck to ya
BAM, truth on display right there.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
i'm down to be a veteran of 3 wars. don't like it, thats fine. i'm a professional war fighter, love it or hate it, it's my job, and we all want to be gainfully employed.
Are you kidding me? :banghead:
I guess military did a very good job at teaching you not to question what you are being told.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts