Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to check out some bikes... was looking at an used 07 R1 then i heard ...boom.... and everyone was like "ohhhhh~", so we followed our ears and saw a tipped over 09 r1 (white with some red) that landed on a touring bike which was also knocked over onto another touring bike which also tipped over and knocked off the tail fender of this 80s looking yellow kawi that was sitting perpendicular to the other 3 bikes.....

luckily the r1 was towards the end of the row... he could have knocked over 15+ bikes if he started at the other end of the row...

berts is making the guy pay for the damages... but damn... dont they have insurance for this kind of stuff?

ohh well.. just wanted to share.

·
Registered
836 Posts
sh*t dude...sucks for old boy!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I usually like to be honest and not a ****, but if I was that guy.... I would have been off running before you could turn your head!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Sh!t you would probably teach them more about their own stuff than they know.:crackup:

You checked out Chaparral? Slightly smaller but they have a bunch of stuff too.
bwahahahaha, youre probably right. :crackup:

i heard of chaparral, never been there tho. wheres that at mang?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah if you like motorsports of any kind, Berts is the place to go dream at. Be it their used bikes are over priced like a MOFO! But still a cool place to see a variety of toys from boats to bikes.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Yeah if you like motorsports of any kind, Berts is the place to go dream at. Be it their used bikes are over priced like a MOFO! But still a cool place to see a variety of toys from boats to bikes.
nice, thanks for painting the picture mang. i dont mind just walkin around to check sh!t out.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Berts is in Covina and Chaparral is in San Berdandino, about 30-40 from each other.

Chuck nailed it right on the head, its fun to go to Berts and drool over their boats, jetskis, sand rails or the bikes but their used bikes are overpriced.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts