Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I visit this forum, and read about things... the more I realize this is EXACTLY the type of people and place I belong.

I'm impressed with how mature everybody is. Everything from riding styles, to gear opinions. Everybody in this forum seems to have a VERY mature approach to riding, which I think goes a long way in making sure future generations of Honda riders approach riding with the same respect.

I really didn't notice it, until my buddy bought his GSXR600. He's very similar to me, and similar habbits. But it seems as soon as he bought the bike, he started becoming very irresponsible. Wearing K-Swiss shoes, T-shirts, etc. I'm in full gear and it's 95F outside, and he's "playing it cool" and dressing down.

I just love the fact that Honda riders seem to represent the level-headed buyer, wanting to make the smart decision both mentally, and with buying a reliable GREAT machine, second only to other bikes in flat out accelleration, where most of us don't even care to compete.

That, and you guys do a HELL of a job making new members/riders feel like they can post here without fear of getting flamed...

Thumbs up to a kick ass forum, and great riders...

C

·
0 Posts
This forum really is good. Ive tried other forums for bikes as well as my hummer. The hummer forum has really immature people, and so do most bike sites.

You have to hand it to JetBlast for setting the intial direction of this site early. And to the current owner for maintaining it, along with all the moderators.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
damn Gixxers man. so sad.
you need to resque your boy, cause real friends dont let friends ride Gixxers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bobbyp600rr said:
So.......You're going to keep that sweet bike?
I want to more than anything!! It's paid for, so I'm not in a bind either way. I may just keep the miles down, and ride it low key for a few months, on weekends and what not.

The only reason I would sell it, is because of the traffic in this city. You can ask any riders in here from Vegas how bad it's become...

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I agree 100% except the part about the acceleration. I love this site. It has taught me a lot about staying alive out there.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I have to agree with your sentiments there STI, great board. It's my number 1 site in my "bike" section.... :)

The amazing thing is that I've never been let down by 600rr.et when looking for info on a mod or investigating a problem with my RR. Funny thing, I work for HONDA LOL

Thanks much to the owner and moderators.

And STI, I hope you keep that whip!!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
As long as you don't remove one of the front rotors and stretch the swingarm. Just kidding, welcome onboard!

BlueSti said:
That, and you guys do a HELL of a job making new members/riders feel like they can post here without fear of getting flamed..

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I like suzuki's but the image I see there riders promote is hard to ignore. Although, I have seen some squidly activities, particularly for some reason on RC211V 1000RR replica's (a double squid combo on that one). Oddly, in my area it seems a lot of the crashes were on 600RR's w/ new riders getting to hot on turns while street riding (imagine on a less solid bike like the r6, fun would have ended a lot sooner). U really have to push this bike to screw yourself up or just make a darwin awards worthy move altogher.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts