Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hard Racing @hardracing.com

Internet "Window-Shopping" the other day I found that HardRacing was having a "blow-out" on their Ohlins' products. I snatched one of their entry level shocks, the 46PRLXS. It's not the TTX36 but for my skill level, it'll definately out perform me. It's also a definate upgrade from stock and unlike the stock one, offers high and low speed compression adjustment as well as ride height adjustment. Hard Racing set it up for FREE for my weight and riding style. I ordered it on a Friday and had it at the door by Tuesday via FedEx. It would have probably gotten here even faster but they were setting it up...again, for FREE. The shock was $979 with shipping. FAST SHIPPING and GREAT PRICE! A+ for [email protected] .com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hard Racing

I recently purchased an Akrapovic slip on for my 08 from HardRacing.com. My experience with them was really good. They had awesome customer service. Shipping was prompt and they provided a tracking number as soon as it became available. On top of everything the price was outstanding!!! I would definitely order from them again and I would suggest anyone thinking about purchasing aftermarket parts to give them a look.

HardRacing if you read this. Just a bit of constructive criticism. I personally think your website needs an overhaul. If your website was redesigned and your products and sections were easier to browse I believe you would see an increase in sales. I found it somewhat difficult to make my way around your website and at times became frustrated. Just my 2 cents.

Either way, thank you for the awesome service and great product.

·
Registered
397 Posts
As a Post Script...I finally had time to install the shock this week and took it for a test spin last night. Even though I haven't had a chance to set the sag yet, the shock felt great. As I mentioned earlier, Hard Racing had set it up for me before shipping and they are pretty darn close right out of the box! It was dark and a little chilly so I didn't really wring it out but I definately felt a difference. The best way I can describe it is that it feels stiff but doesn't feel like it's gonna pitch me for a mistake. That was what the stock one felt like after I had dialed in the correct sag, causing me to have to reduce the rebound outside the sag setting I wanted. Once again, great product and great price from Hard Racing.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
As a Post Script...I finally had time to install the shock this week and took it for a test spin last night. Even though I haven't had a chance to set the sag yet, the shock felt great. As I mentioned earlier, Hard Racing had set it up for me before shipping and they are pretty darn close right out of the box! It was dark and a little chilly so I didn't really wring it out but I definately felt a difference. The best way I can describe it is that it feels stiff but doesn't feel like it's gonna pitch me for a mistake. That was what the stock one felt like after I had dialed in the correct sag, causing me to have to reduce the rebound outside the sag setting I wanted. Once again, great product and great price from Hard Racing.

Thanks Man. We greatly appreciate the post. :shakehand

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I think I mentioned it somewhere in this thread that I bought some Michelin Pilot Powers from Hard Racing when I was at their shop back in late July. Here is some pix of them installed on my BST wheels using my No Mar.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I think I mentioned it somewhere in this thread that I bought some Michelin Pilot Powers from Hard Racing when I was at their shop back in late July. Here is some pix of them installed on my BST wheels using my No Mar.

JJ, do you do surgery on that floor.? There is not one spec of dust, dirt, misc. parts...

:dontknow:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yes. 10yrs for you to think about how you went to NC yet didn't take any pics of the battleship. Its a FREAKING BATTLESHIP man.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts