Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i CANNOT get any of the fucers to budge on their prices for the 09 600rr. i have 8500 cash and the lowest otd price i have got is 9200. if anybody has a place that u know will work with a customer and will budge on the price of their bikes let me know

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
pass the 8500 my way & i'll deliver the bike @ link below
http://sportbikes.ws/showthread.php?t=120525
go to columbia river honda suzuki if you've got to get new or want a new bike
but i'd save that $$$ & buy this one linked in pdx,or

best of luck with your search & even if you don't buy from columbia call them & ask who to do business with in washington state; they'll still help you. just good people there
don't go to pro caliber even if it's last resort, you'll regret it

http://www.columbiarivermoto-sports.com/

·
Registered
131 Posts
Buy used and spend the extra cash on mods!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the information rrh. nice lookin bike! im just set on the 09 man,
but i will give them a call up there

·
Registered
146 Posts
i CANNOT get any of the fucers to budge on their prices for the 09 600rr. i have 8500 cash and the lowest otd price i have got is 9200. if anybody has a place that u know will work with a customer and will budge on the price of their bikes let me know
Have you checked with Cycle Barn? There's a few of em in the northwest area, but only one I know of specifically is right off the I-5 in Smokey Point, believe it's exit 204... on the right side if you're northbound, you can see it from the offramp.

Also, idk what shipping costs are for bikes, but ****, if you absolutely can't find anything for $8500, you might wanna consider looking out of state. Obviously something across the country might not be ideal, but dealers here in FL have 09 RRs stickered at $7500. If you can find something more reasonable in Oregon, Idaho, maybe even northern cali, it might be worth your while to pick one up that way and ride it home, or pay to have it shipped and still come out right around $8500.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts