Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else getting this? Its coming out for all consoles but was wondering if anyone else here w/ a PS4 is getting it. Been looking forward to this for quite a long time and from what Ive been hearing its suppose to be as good as its been hyped to be.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Should have the ps4 paid off and picked up after vacation...and will definitely be getting this game.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Should have the ps4 paid off and picked up after vacation...and will definitely be getting this game.

awesome let me know when you have it and I'll add you on PSN. looking forward to hacking actual people I know or have contact with.

I'm also going to try and get the platinum for this game. I have platinumed every PS4 game I have gotten so far. Here is the list for anyone who wants to check it out.

http://www.exophase.com/game/watch_dogs-ps4/trophies/

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm getting it for sure, already have it paid off. I'm on PS4 as well.
I'll have it on launch day but I probably won't have time to give it a real playing until the weekend.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What retail store is this being sold at early? Games are not allowed retail sale until the date set by the publisher. All copys could be sold now but it would not be ethical

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry can't list the name here or else they will get in trouble. Just know that they do sell them early for customer

Thats exactly what I'm taking about, unless someone is bending the rules games are not allowed to be sold before their announced release date.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I'll be picking this game up when I get back from vaca and pick up my ps4. Going to be playing the wolf among us right now.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts