Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
No I didn't. I signed up for the BF Hardline Beta but have not gotten anything back yet.
Make sure you check your psn notifications under the download and upload. It was just sitting in there. My buddy got it too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Make sure you check your psn notifications under the download and upload. It was just sitting in there. My buddy got it too.

I'll be sure to check that, I did not see anything in my uploads when I was finishing watch dogs last night.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Ive signed up 3 times on the EA site, its not that I want to play this game that bad its just I want to see how much I DONT want it lol. I wont forgive EA after the BF4 mess.

I have 44% of watch dogs complete so there are still towers to unlock, hot spots to check into and investigations and other various things to do in order to unlock the platinum. Most of the games I was really looking forward to this fall all have been pushed back until 2015 so that gives me plenty of time to finish up this game.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Beat the game, overall not that impressed. Story line was good, but there's nothing left to do but side missions and etc.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Beat the game, overall not that impressed. Story line was good, but there's nothing left to do but side missions and etc.
after you beat any game what else is there to do besides beat all the side missions?

If going for the platinum there is a TON of things left to do.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have no idea what that is, but there's nothing left to do. I chose to kill Maurice, even after hearing all his audio files. Was going to let him live but as I was walking out the garage, he said some hurtful words so I turned around and shot his ass lol

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
You dont know what a platinum trophy is?

Have you escaped a level 5 police chase

Have you unlocked all the Ctos Towers

Have you checked in at all the hot spots

Have you completed all the investigations

Have you beaten all of the gang hide outs

I could go on forever w/ this..... I take it you did all of this stuff along the way on your first play through then

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yeah you get to play as T Bone, I have have the DLC bought I just have to wait for it to be released now.

I'm taking each section of the map and collecting and doing all the objects in that area before moving onto the next one. Debating if I want to do all the online stuff first then go back and do all the map stuff or vise versa.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
The last mission ruined this game for me it wasn't fun at all. Just completely annoying.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Racing around to put the virus in was ok. It would have been fun if there could have been a strategy to it or I was hacking him back, but i couldn't. Once the cops were chasing me, it became boring and annoying.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Getting close to being really done with this game. Took some time off from playing anything lately b/c I had just been so busy with other stuff. I'm now at 92.8% completion for the game and 91% trophy's

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Well the only trophy I have left is the Social Lubricant trophy which is the drinking game trophy then I'll have the platinum. Problem is its almost impossible to get it. Huge forum discussions on how it needs to be patched for such an impossible bronze trophy to get.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts