Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mos Def a Scam!! New user... cashier check... ships worldwide... and like you mentioned buy now of $2500. Gotta be pretty naive to through money in that direction. My 2 cents.

Stro

·
Registered
725 Posts
Permission to buy his bike...something smells fishy.
Why would he give a rats, if the people show up with the cash in hand?
Yep, I'd say it's a scam.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Before to place your bid I want to talk to you because this was my favorite bike and I want to know who will be the next owner.

what and idiot, i would rather pay 6500 for a legit bike then 2500 or so for a bike that could be legit. eBay is great I never had a problem with it but its **** like that, that ruins reputation of eBay

·
Registered
237 Posts
He could be tring to scam the ebay system. Don't they get a percentage of the auction. Thus, if he sells it at a lower price and then gets more money when you pick up the bike he has made money and scamed the system. Just a thought...

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
thats always a possibility but if someone hits buy it now I would like to see how happy they are when he says ok and now I need another 4,000$. He could actually end up selling it for the buy it now price and have nothing to say about it. I dunno, I like legit auctions and those are the only ones I usually bid on.

·
Registered
406 Posts
fanatiCBR said:
Permission to buy his bike...something smells fishy.
Why would he give a rats, if the people show up with the cash in hand?
Yep, I'd say it's a scam.
+1 right the guy needs to give his "approval" to buy his bike he a fzzkin nut job if anyone is really interested ill go up to maine and look at it and make sure it's legit. It's only one state away??

·
Registered
406 Posts
and look where it says vin# it say GOD BLESS YOU this thing is hot as hell. I should go up and take it from the kid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts