Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a mini buggy using an 03 CBR600rr engine I ended up messing something up.
I live in ohio and it got very cold here a couple weeks ago. well to make a long story short the water froze in the engine not knowing it I started it up. After a few minutes it began leaking out of the water pump weep hole. Today I got around to taking it apart and discovered that the impeller bolt broke off. I was able to get the piece out of the shaft but now I need a new bolt. It appears to be a M6x1 but its also left hand thread and it has a 13mm hex head! Any ideas on where to find this?
Anyone have an old pump laying around?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry to hear but you live and learn. Honda east Toledo "vendor on here", motosport.com, ebay if your lucky. They will all have the oem bolt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just concerned that it won't be available. It's not listed in the parts list as the pump is usually bought as an assembly. I will try contacting a dealer though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That part is not available. Its a whole new pump. I am going to try and make something work since this one would be considered junk now anyhow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts