Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice $120.00 Kawasaki cover that I bought for my ZX6R a few months back (actually about 11 months ago) and it fits my new CBR perfectly, however, its not rain resistant and my bike still gets soaked... :cwm21: So, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get another cover for the CBR that was 100% rainproof and will keep the cluster and entire bike dry in a down-pour. Any one???? :all_cohol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have googled and googled and perhaps, havent been typing the right stuff in the google box. Thanks again boss.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sure man just call me Moe

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
dowco weatherall guardian plus is what I used to use before I got a garage to keep the bike in. I used that in conjunction with a cheapo cover. So those 2 layers provided good protection. The dowco is a VERY good cover...its all you need

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks fellas. you guys are great. im going to be buying something here soon.. that KAW one I have just aint cutting it for when the rain comes... i know it wont hurt the cbr to get wet but for some reason, i just HATE IT when it gets wet...

·
Registered
659 Posts
How did you like the dowco? How is the quality? I'm looking to getting one.

dowco weatherall guardian plus is what I used to use before I got a garage to keep the bike in. I used that in conjunction with a cheapo cover. So those 2 layers provided good protection. The dowco is a VERY good cover...its all you need

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
dowco man. pours like a mofo, you might just get a damp seat. not soaked. lifetime warranty, every year i rip mine on purpose to get a fresh one for next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts