Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of signals for my 07RR. The information claimed that I'd be getting notification of the shipping within 4-6 weeks. Well today is one day after the 6 week period and I heard nothing.

A few days ago I sent an email just wondering if my order went through and heard nothing back. A couple days later I sent another. Today, I called and only got the answering machine.

Anyone have poor experiences with them or is it possible they are AWOL or something right now on vacation or family emergency (it's a single guy/family right?)

Just curious, I know this stuff is in demand but I haven't heard of how the customer service is. Not complaining yet, just want to make sure I'll have the parts I'm paying for on time.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I received my Watsen Flushmounts earlier this summer. I love them and they look great on my bike. With that said, it took somewhere between four and six weeks for mine to ship. I had emailed them a couple of times and it took at least a week for me to get a response to my emails. I have had similar experiences with other retailers and manufactures in the motorcycle field.

It seems to me that customer service is hit and miss in the motorcycle industry, especially with dealers. Tripage seems to set the bar for service, everyone else falls somewhere below.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Like you said, the dude runs thr company as a single person operation. I coincidentally live in the same city and it still took 4-5weeks before i was contacted for a pickup date. I believe he does them in batches, like "this week i'm making gxr parts, next week is triumph, then honda..blah blah"

For what its worth he seemed like a good guy so its probably not intentional

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Try calling again. He's not a huge company and does work similar to Tripage. Someone posted on here that they recently had the same experience as you and finally got a hold of him on the phone. He apologized saying he was slammed and got him a tracking number within the week. It's a small operation but I believe he has the brightest flushmounts, perfect paint match and oem like fit. It's worth it but he's getting more and more popular lately, slowing him down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts