Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found watsen flushmounts on E-bay for 126 + shipping. Thats the lowest ive seen, doesn anyone know of any place where they sell for cheaper? If not, ill just get them off ebay. Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
600rrrider said:
Are they coming from the factory (through ebay)? I think they are just as cheap going through the company's website.....
well, on ebay there 126 +21 shipping. I just found the factory site and theyre 135 shipped so I'd save a few bucks. I havent found them cheaper unless anyone is selling a pair.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
They should be $120 shipped in US Dollars.
$60 per side, you can buy only 1, if you ever need to.
The $135 on their site is in Canadian currency.

http://watsendesign.com/Honda_Products/Honda_products.htm

The only bad thing is, IF they are back ordered...
you may wait a few weeks/months for them to call you and process/ship your order....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BiGxbOix510 said:
They should be $120 shipped in US Dollars.
$60 per side, you can buy only 1, if you ever need to.
The $135 on their site is in Canadian currency.

http://watsendesign.com/Honda_Products/Honda_products.htm

The only bad thing is, IF they are back ordered...
you may wait a few weeks/months for them to call you and process/ship your order....
where did u see them for $120? Or are you saying the $135 canadian is $120.

·
Selling your soul?? I'm buying
2,025 Posts
i got mine with the running light for 133 shipped for watsens!!! go straight from them because it the same price and they have a lifetime warrenty

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah, dooood, CAD is not the same as USD, go to www.google.com and type "135 CAD" you'll get 135 Canadian dollars = 120.460427 U.S. dollars, now if you found them for $126 CAD, that would be a deal.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
on ebay there's best offer option. make them include the running light module..that's what i did.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I wish those things weren't so expensive because I really like them. I just can't justify spending over $100 on turn signals.

·
Registered
856 Posts
SiFactor said:
I wish those things weren't so expensive because I really like them. I just can't justify spending over $100 on turn signals.
They are quality, I wish I would've went a better route with my rear mad doctors though, those things are cheap pieces of **** for the 100$+ they are worth.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
amrx said:
yeah, dooood, CAD is not the same as USD, go to www.google.com and type "135 CAD" you'll get 135 Canadian dollars = 120.460427 U.S. dollars, now if you found them for $126 CAD, that would be a deal.
Yea i didnt even notice the CAD when I was ordering them. The USD price for 135 is 121. Thank though, i was nervous because at first i thought itd be more than 135 aha. I wasnt to familiar with the conversion...

I think 120 shipped with a warranty is a great deal, especially because they are really great quality and look great. I have the greggs on my R6, im thinking about switching.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts