Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i put my signals on, they won't fit because the screw is too long and it's poking into my ram air tubes.

How long is it supposed to be? i measured it and it's about an inch long or 3mm long. Should i get them cut shorter? if so, how short should it be so it'll fit? am i installing them correctly? Thanks

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BiGxbOix510 said:
umm try them with the stock bracket inside i think, unless they made the design differently they should fit fine....? good luck...dont make me pull off my front fairing lol
even if the bracket does go inside, it still doesn't fit. that screw won't go in any further because it's poking my ram air tubes. The only thing i can think of is to cut them shorter but wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem as me. Thanks for the reply and yes you should take off your front fairing and measure your screw =) j/k

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BiGxbOix510 said:
are you putting them in facing the right way? the more LED's to the front and the 2 LEDs facing the back.

lol nm, i i thought that was on the right side...whoops! lmao
hahahaha the picture was taking from the front so that's the right side if you're looking at it from the front. Did you put the bracket on the inside or on the outside of the fairing?

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
are you sure? because if it doesn't fit with the tube on, what makes you think that it would with when i take it off and then put back on? will the tube still be in the way?

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i was gonna cut it but wanted to know if anyone had the same problem or no problem at all or i wasn't doing it rite

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
i got the ones from Watsens himself and had no issues installing them

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BiGxbOix510 said:
ebay owned you! next time, get them directly from watsen! $120 USD shipped or $60 per piece.
the guy selling them on ebay is the guy from watsen himself and they are from canada. his ebay sn is baysideperformance if you wanna take a look for yourself.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Pretty sure you're not going to hurt anything by cutting them shorter. Might as well do it and get them installed.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Looks good. I didn't have any problem with mine. I found it was easiest to pull the whole upper forward a little to access the signal bolts. I am glad you got them on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts