Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know regular cyclists give the little wave does'nt matter if your on a Harley, Honda or any other kind of bike, but mopeds? I had one wave at me the other day and I just felt kinda weird giving him the wave back. What do yall think?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Only if they're wearing gear and they wave first. If they've got gear, that leads me to believe that they have a bike too. Fat bob with his flip-up/half helmet doesn't get a wave.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
I cant even count how many threads there are about this exact topic.

Yes, I wave.... but only if shes hot. She could be riding a turd though and id still wave

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha this thread is already getting funny. I def. agree I don't wave unless they wave first.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, always wave at mopeds, that and motorized skate boards, unicycles, fat chicks and kids on Heelys. You should just wave at everyone like you have a broken wrist all the time. :gay:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
LOL sometimes I raise my hand high above my head and violently shake it......kinda like you were getting someone's attention from far away. Doesn't matter what your on.....if you go by me, there is the potential for this wave. Just depends on my mood. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
195 Posts
i don,t wave at mopeds unless they wave first and i never saw one who waved at me... lol

I just think they don,t really know of that curtesy i guess

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Not if they obviously look like they are only on one because the got a DUI. But if they wave ..I wave back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I grew up in a place where every car on the road got waved at, times have changed and I have gotten older, your lucky if you get a wave back anymore.
and at a time I almost stopped waving all together because I feel like a dumbassss when I go out of my way to wave at a person and they look you in the eye and never even raise a hand, makes me want to pull them over and kick there assss.Most of the time I am the guy that will wave at you no matter what your in or what color you are, just the way I was raised. Guys wave at everyone even if they don't wave back, its not that hard and shows respect. Back in the days when Americans were not so up tight Everyone waved and got waved at:wave:. Scooter or bike they are all Americans

1 - 20 of 83 Posts