Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found in my limited time riding a rocket that those people on Harley's and choppers/cruisers rarely wave at me and I seldom wave first to them. Why is that? Am I an a-hole?

I always wave at other rockets and they always wave back. I'm all leathered up when I ride so maybe I intimidate the "others..." :toothy4:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
in the twisties, everybody waves.

nobody ever lost their life for not waving back.

·
Registered
881 Posts
sportbike and sport tour riders always wave at me.

harley riders wave sometimes, most of the time there too cool to wave. i could careless anyway i wave to everyone, :wave:

·
Registered
532 Posts
i think its more of a class thing
sport bikes wave more to sport bikes
and harleys more at harleys
if they wave i wave back. im more of a nod or a head up
mopeds and scooters dont get nods haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
I definetly get more waves from other sportbikes but the most badass wave I've gotten was from a harley.
That guy was practically falling off his bike he leaned so far over to wave.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I wave to everyone, I know sometimes I miss people though so I give everyone that doesn't wave back the benifit of the doubt that they just didn't see it. Even if they are staring dead at me rockin their brain bucket. I respect everyone on two wheels(unless they give me a good reason not to) I learned to ride on my grandma's purple 80's model sportster (not that they have changed much) doesn't compare to the RR but still beats a cage.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I definetly get more waves from other sportbikes but the most badass wave I've gotten was from a harley.
That guy was practically falling off his bike he leaned so far over to wave.
I got a wave from this rider doing a wheelie on the highway. I had no choice but to wave back after that.:wave:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Waved at a Harley guy today. He didn't wave back, I know for a fact he saw me.

I take my hands off the handle bars and do the "oh no" expression with my hands. Then put my feet out like I have foot pegs attached to my front wheel and act like a hardass. Then I look over.

Car next to me was crackin' up, they loved it!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i know on base, EVERYBODY waves at everybody. There are porbably a few that doesn't but thats either because they are to cool, as some marines think they are, or they just iddn't see you.

HELL!!! i wave at the mopeds

·
Registered
882 Posts
somebody on this forum gave wonderful advice on this, i just cant remember exactly who it was...
i give choppers the YMCA

1 - 20 of 22 Posts