Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my way back from dinner tonight, I saw some flashing lights a mile down the road. After deciding to see what happened, I pulled up on a large accident scene with cops and flood lights. As I pull closer, the sight of a white sheet covering the distinct outline of a body can be seen. I ask my passengers if they see a motorcycle, and sure enough, the remains of what looked to be an "r" series bike was laying off the shoulder. It appears a car had pulled out from a side street(development) and the rider could not avoid the collision. The sight was enough to alter my state of mind for the evening. It was a rather sobering sight to see a fellow rider suffer from the risks we accept every time we throw a leg over our machines. It pretty much turned me upside down tonight to see a fallen rider.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
every time I hear stories like this It makes me rethink riding, stupid drivers make it very dangerous for us out there.

Be safe everyone ride defensive wear your gear anticipate as much as you can.

May God have all fallen riders in his memory.

·
Registered
17 Posts
damn

Another one!! rest in peace brother, thats basically what happened to my freind scott wed night. The whole things in "Crash bang boom" these damn people need to loo, what the hell how hard is it to turn your head?? i cant wait till they pass the no cell phone while driving law. I get hit almost every week because of stupid people on the phone, even more since they changed my hours (work nights) and i now leave at 6:30 am just in time for tha morning rush. (lucky me!) every day and i mean every day i pull up behind 2-3 cars where(because its kinda dark now) all i see is "visor down, light on, and an outline of a head with hair" any know what it is?? Yup she's got he face crammed in the mirrior doing make-up while on the phone, oh and lets not forgot her starbucks. Really ticks me off!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts