Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have an office job. typical corp america enviroment. cubicles lots of people close quarters. my boss is a harcore obama loving liberal who sits across the aisle from me...about 20' away. i only help internal users (employees) and yesterday one had sent me an email asking for help and included boss on the mail string. apparently boss knows the guy (ive never met him) and when he got the email he SHOUTED to me (again 20' away close quarters) "tell him we dont help republicans"
typical democrap. wont help others but expects everyone else to do things for them. and im mostly a republican so this irked me on many levels.
:cursin:
rant over

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Austicus must be a dem too

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Austicus is a registered republican.

Quit your crying
so if your boss said he/she doesn’t help republicans you’d be ok with that? i took/take offense and find it inappropriate.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Inappropriate yes, but how many conversations are had at work that aren't. I would chalk it up to dems being dems. Its always been us vs them and not much will ever change even though I wish it would.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
so if your boss said he/she doesn’t help republicans you’d be ok with that? i took/take offense and find it inappropriate.
I sure as hell wouldn't run to the boards to tell my whiny story. Seriously you sound like a little kid screaming "he took my ball!"

Act like you got a pair and do something about it. Did you say anything to your boss about how it made you feel? That probably would have been a better start then running here. If you don't have the balls to do anything then sit there in silence and take it like a good little boy:spank:.

This is exactly why politics are a f***ing joke. No one wants to do sh!t about anything other then bitch and moan and point out the flaws of the other side.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sure as hell wouldn't run to the boards to tell my whiny story. Seriously you sound like a little kid screaming "he took my ball!"

Act like you got a pair and do something about it. Did you say anything to your boss about how it made you feel? That probably would have been a better start then running here. If you don't have the balls to do anything then sit there in silence and take it like a good little boy:spank:.

This is exactly why politics are a f***ing joke. No one wants to do sh!t about anything other then bitch and moan and point out the flaws of the other side.
and you sound like a whiny guy that thinks hes tough on forums

i highly doubt you would say anything to your boss about it if you had the same situation. its not a matter of having balls its a matter of keeping it civil in the work place. there are certain things you can stand up to them about (and i do on WORK related topics) and certain things you just bite your tongue on. im not going to get an argument (especially with an extreme lefty) with the man who signs my paychecks. no matter what i respond with its a battle i lose.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^:+1:. See what lefty described is called working in a Professional environment. Which Austicus must not know about. Its not stupid to bow out/lose a battle/etc if it allows you to fight another day ie keep a paycheck

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
and you sound like a whiny guy that thinks hes tough on forums
nailed it

i highly doubt you would say anything to your boss about it if you had the same situation. its not a matter of having balls its a matter of keeping it civil in the work place.
Clearly you don't know me because when people do things that bother me I tell them. I didn't say go scream in his face and tell him how you feel. You can do it in a civil matter.

there are certain things you can stand up to them about (and i do on WORK related topics) and certain things you just bite your tongue on. im not going to get an argument (especially with an extreme lefty) with the man who signs my paychecks. no matter what i respond with its a battle i lose.
Sooo making this thread was you biting your tongue? :crackup:

Hey if you wanna be a guy that hands people a jar of Vaseline and turns around be my guest. Just don't expect a load of sympathy from everyone when you do. :spank::spank::spank:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
^^:+1:. See what lefty described is called working in a Professional environment. Which Austicus must not know about.
The assumptions you people make..:retard:
Its not stupid to bow out/lose a battle/etc if it allows you to fight another day ie keep a paycheck
Funny thats the exact mentality that won us the American Revolution.

Its ok little sheep, just keep blindly following the system you live in. Don't question the logic or stand up for what you believe. See how far that takes you in life.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well if my assumption is false and you some how do work in a professional environment...I hope you don't display that same attitude b/c you won't be going very far. You have to know what battles are work fighting. What I got from the OP is he wanted to vent via the forum and see if others have dealt with the same thing.

"Hey if you wanna be a guy that hands people a jar of Vaseline and turns around be my guest" <---This comment shows how ignorant you actually are.

"Funny thats the exact mentality that won us the American Revolution." I really hope you were agreeing or jking. B/c if you look at history its how many wars have been won.

"Its ok little sheep, just keep blindly following the system you live in. Don't question the logic or stand up for what you believe. See how far that takes you in life." LMAO. Not sure what this has to do with what I said but lets see....I got a great job before even finishing college, was promoted 2 times withing 6-7 months, got headhunted by another company and now I'm taking over as the computer security manager. Now I don't know about you, but my methods, beliefs, ets seem to be working pretty well so far. So basically progressed in my career more in not even 2 years than some do in their entire life. Anything else?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts