Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 octane at the pump, baaaaaad aaaaaaaaaas!!!!

Esso's new 'super' fuel. Specifically designed for high powered sports bikes. They had some of the WSB boys doing wheelies and burnouts for the launch. So needless to say, i wont allow their image to slip, and i will be performing a phat burnout as i leave the pumps, following a huge minging wheelie out of the petrol station. WOO & YAY!!!

bad news is, my fuel expenses just went up, but i get more flies in my teeth so i cant complain.

you got to rocket to Blighty to pick some up tho, sorry peepolez.

· Registered
109 Posts
ill be honest and say that i really never get tired of the debates and arguments on this forum.. yes this has been covered about octane.. was a good thread too.. but yeah what is the equivalent just to support MOUSE's thread here... keep the comments coming to this thread.. coz debates always brighten up my day just readin what everyone has to offer

· Mad Chemist
5,866 Posts
Hey Mouse, Does it smell like racing gas? If so run it for that purpose alone. I'm running a blend with 110 octane and it smells great. I hope my clothes reak of it after a good hour plus ride, I'll find out monday.

BTW, Do I detect a little sarcasm in your post, hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.