• I can get one started!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know how we can get something like this started, but what does everybody think? I really want to get some Sidi Vertigo's, but don't feel like dropping almost $300 after tax/shipping... Can someone get one going? In would think a lot of you would be interested... Maybe even the Vertigo Te-por since it is all black..

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm interested...
But I like a pair of Vertigo Corsas...
I like the idea of the laced ankle restraint to keep your
toes from getting smashed into the front of the boot.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
If they only had a Black and Yellow color or at least just Black I'd be all over it.

+ 1 on the Corsas, I was looking at them just for the ankle protection but I can't stand all of the Red on them, I just don't like red, Kind of like my distaste for Chrome

·
Registered
35 Posts
+1

But get the Corsas. Ankle protection is where it's at.

I have the Vertigo Tepors, coz well, they're waterproof and I ride everyday here in in Oregon. BTW, they're super-comfortable. Def. recommend 'em...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
See I can't afford the Corsa's, so that is why I was starting this to try to get a group buy for the Regular Vertigos or the Te-pors... I am using these for the street with the possibility of a track day...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am sure I would, but I just can't justify spending $400 on boots that I only wear on the street... The Vertigo's will supply more than enough protection for me since up until this point I have only worn Army boots...

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
TRBO2NR said:
I am sure I would, but I just can't justify spending $400 on boots that I only wear on the street... The Vertigo's will supply more than enough protection for me since up until this point I have only worn Army boots...
True, but you should go for as much protection as possible. I already have a pair of "Good" riding boots, but I have been nervous about the minimal ankle protection lately. You'll just want to upgrade next year and have the $200 pair collecting dust at that point.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
generally a GB on this kind of product would only net you a $20 savings, as Sidi is VERY tight with discounts on their boots. may not be worth the savings to have to wait for everyone to pony up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts