Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been foggy or raining lately.. so the weather broke and allowed me to get out and ride... followed by a much need wash of the audi and of the honda

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I just took the bike out for a 30 minute ride... good times. Love all the WTF YOU'RE CRAZY looks you get in the middle of winter on a bike.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Good choice on the bike color ;)

and move to arizona, so much nicer for riding, i havnt stoped riding yet.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
i am jealous because Michigan weather isnt conducive to winter riding with the snow and ice and all lol

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
i am jealous because Michigan weather isnt conducive to winter riding with the snow and ice and all lol
Excuses. I'm right next to Detroit. :p

It's been raining here for the past day or 2 so that cleared most of the snow/ice from the roads. Was like 35F when I went out figured it was good enough for a 20 - 30 minute ride.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Excuses. I'm right next to Detroit. :p

It's been raining here for the past day or 2 so that cleared most of the snow/ice from the roads. Was like 35F when I went out figured it was good enough for a 20 - 30 minute ride.
i definitely admire you. im always afraid that im going to hit ice or some crap on the road but im a bit of a pansy when it comes to the cold lol but if i had some decent gloves i think i could do it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts