Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
so i decided i will sand down all my fairings and have them painted at a local shop here. I have a feeling i will go with a flat black and then clear coat over it....

im in the process of selecting a decal dealer. any suggestions or help you guys might have?
if anyone has some good experience with a certain website let me know. I dont need the OEM decals... i would like to sorta put my own touch into this....

hope someone can help!

·
TRUST NO ONE
279 Posts
The absolute best guy in the business is Chris Kruzel....he does the decals for professional racers like AMA champ Josh Hayes, his wife Melissa Paris, Danny Eslick, Dane Westby, the list goes on and on....his co. Is called Drippin Wet....he's the nicest guy you could ever meet and his work speaks for itself. Guys here have gotten work done by him. Hes at Miller for the races right now, but he's back tomorrow. I have an appt with him...I'll tell him you'll be calling if you want me to. The guy is absolutely awesome....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The absolute best guy in the business is Chris Kruzel....he does the decals for professional racers like AMA champ Josh Hayes, his wife Melissa Paris, Danny Eslick, Dane Westby, the list goes on and on....his co. Is called Drippin Wet....he's the nicest guy you could ever meet and his work speaks for itself. Guys here have gotten work done by him. Hes at Miller for the races right now, but he's back tomorrow. I have an appt with him...I'll tell him you'll be calling if you want me to. The guy is absolutely awesome....
it does sound awesome... but also expensive... am i right?
i need a bunch of em cause im redoing all my fairings.. and just black is a little too plain.... so i want to add a bunch of em...

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Agreed he is one of the best if not the best in the business.

I

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
http://www.xtreemedecals.com/

anyone got experience with these guys?

i have, and for the price there **** hot mate. there decals have no background behind the lettering image if you know what i mean. like inbetween each letter of the decal will be your fairing. the decals are layed out on transfer paper, applied exactly like this one in the vid

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you want something custom, I can cut them for you. I just need your artwork. Decals aren't rocket science. They're just cut vinyl. $35 for what's pictured above isn't an awesome deal (but it's definitely not bad).. I'd do those decals (minus the extra vinyl for # plates) for about $25, and then I'd sell blank vinyl (or custom # plates) for about $4/square foot.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
If you want something custom, I can cut them for you. I just need your artwork. Decals aren't rocket science. They're just cut vinyl. $35 for what's pictured above isn't an awesome deal (but it's definitely not bad).. I'd do those decals (minus the extra vinyl for # plates) for about $25, and then I'd sell blank vinyl (or custom # plates) for about $4/square foot.

no mate i agree $35 is expensive, i meant the prices on the xtremedecals site are cheap lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts