Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, as the title says I'm looking for websites or forums to find an 07-10 cbr600rr. My bike was stolen a few weeks back and finally came up with the cash I need to buy a new one. I need to find one quickly so I don't have to pass up a promotion at work for lack of transportation, but still looking for a good deal.

I've been looking at Ebay, Craigslist, and cycletrader, but just curious if I'm missing any.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Sorry to hear about the theft. Sounds like you have all the bases covered. Watch out for those scammers. If you have buddies with bikes have them check around too. Good luck.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Most cities, states have local bike forums or clubs with websites you can check out. Like California Sportbike Club, etc.... Usually a really good place to find local deals.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you all think about this deal? $6,000 for it

Bike has 9k miles or I would have already boughten it. Bikes are fairly cheap where I am, just finding one that meets everything I'm looking for is the difficult part.

"Clean title in hand........one adult owner.. all oil changes done with synthetic every 2k miles..
Kept in a garage ,never ridden in rain.........NEVER down.....Flawless condition..
I have put many nice upgrades on it which were all professionally installed:::
TWO bros. exhaust system..K&N filter.Velocity stacks.. Brand new front and rear Michellin Pilot powers on it... Flush mount front signals...Integrated rear
This bike is stunning in person..The red and black 08 cbr is gorgeous.........No dissapointments here..cash only.no trades or payments,sorry. "

Based off the pics only it does look flawless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts