Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
St.Charles MO, St.Louis MO, and we got a guy from IL that comes down to ride with us.

What's the point of "riding" at night? Your damn sure not hittin corners. Gonna meet up and chit chat?

Last question, with a name like yours I gotta ask. You a "stunta" ?

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
i'm downtown... i like being on the bike period... at night it's nice to just relax and enjoy being out, see what's going on
I agree it's nice to relax and but it's damn boring. It's always jumping from spot to spot.

Most of the group I ride with only comes out on the weekends when everyone is off work and we can hit the back roads.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
i don't even think i have ever seen u ride a wheelie
That's cause all I can do right now is a power up. Haven't tried the clutch up yet. I want to find a good parking lot to practice in.

Last time I did a wheelie was on the road we met you at the day the wind picked your bike up and it went down in your driveway.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
That's cause all I can do right now is a power up. Haven't tried the clutch up yet. I want to find a good parking lot to practice in.

Last time I did a wheelie was on the road we met you at the day the wind picked your bike up and it went down in your driveway.
ah... that day sucked... i power most of mine up, my clutch up always come up sideways... and everytime i try to shift to 2nd it hits N

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ill be able to ride more in the evenings now since I'm off on tursday and wednesdays. Ill ride whenever I have time to. Hit the twisties saturday the back to work sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
ah... that day sucked... i power most of mine up, my clutch up always come up sideways... and everytime i try to shift to 2nd it hits N
yes that day did suck.

Mine used to do that stupid 1st to N instead of 2nd when I first got it. Now it doesn't want to shift from 5th to 6th. It's like I have to shift the lever higher.

I rarely do the power ups cause I'm told they are dangerous. I can see where they can be, but I've never had a problem YET...

I'd like to learn clutch ups...

EDIT : Brandon, let me know when your first Tuesday off is gonna be.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
yes that day did suck.

Mine used to do that stupid 1st to N instead of 2nd when I first got it. Now it doesn't want to shift from 5th to 6th. It's like I have to shift the lever higher.

I rarely do the power ups cause I'm told they are dangerous. I can see where they can be, but I've never had a problem YET...

I'd like to learn clutch ups...

EDIT : Brandon, let me know when your first Tuesday off is gonna be.
clutching it helps it come up faster and get it higher... try to on-off-on... it's been real smooth for me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts