Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week I rode to LA, the whole trip was flawless but somewhere in the middle, my bike start making these weird noises. I'm not sure where it's coming from. It stopped now, but it was the first time, and hopefully, the last time I hear such noises.

Should I be concern? Any idea what it might be?

Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had a similar instance, however my friend later explained to me that it was a Suzuki that rode past me at such a fast speed wearing Shorts, flip flops and no helmet that I didnt even see him. I thought I needed to take my bike in for service but it was only for about 5 seconds at most.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a similar instance, however my friend later explained to me that it was a Suzuki that rode past me at such a fast speed wearing Shorts, flip flops and no helmet that I didnt even see him. I thought I needed to take my bike in for service but it was only for about 5 seconds at most.
Thanks. I'm very much familiar with that sound, but for my case, it's slightly different. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It finally came on again today at 101 Celsius Degree. What is wrong??? Someone got to be familiar with this.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. I only noticed it starts when the fan kicks in at 100+ in Celsius. I guess it's the fan? If so, how do I go about fixing it?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not worried about fixing it. I just wanted to make sure if I do fix it, it's the right problem instead having to fix it again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts