Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a noise that happens only at a single RPM, around 5900. It sounds like a high pitched vibration, kinda like saying "shh" It happens when accelerating, decelerating, and sometimes if I can keep it at the exact RPM it'll make that noise constant, but usually only for a split second as it passes that RPM.

It kinda sounds like a loose sheet metal bracket or something, but I haven't been able to find anything. I've been over most of the bike that's easily accessible including removing fairings and such and haven't been able to pinpoint where this noise is coming from.

Any ideas?

D

·
0 Posts
Normal. Might be the ignition switch, might be the upper left fairing, maybe the third eye rattling on the wind screen. There's no big issue from that noise and it's not like your bike is going to fall apart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Normal. Might be the ignition switch, might be the upper left fairing, maybe the third eye rattling on the wind screen. There's no big issue from that noise and it's not like your bike is going to fall apart.
Yeah, It didnt seem like it was anything important. It's just annoying and I wouldnt mind fixing it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
have that (what seems like) exact same sound. after a few thousand miles i just ignore it now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts