Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this sounds noobish, but I'm a newbie so here it is!

For those of you who wear full-face helmets... What do you do when you needa sneeze while riding?

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Sorry if this sounds noobish, but I'm a newbie so here it is!

For those of you who wear full-face helmets... What do you do when you needa sneeze while riding?

try to have most of the sneeze come out through your mouth and aim it down

Except for one time when i was sick, I've never gotten anything on the inside of my helmet from sneezing.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
haha i`m ok, am one of those sneezers who can sort of hold my breath when i sneeze if you know whart i mean. take it you the other kind haha i used to have a friend like that, he used to sneeze and spray that **** out all over the place! hahahahaha

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
well, i dont tend to project things too bad when i sneeze, so i lift my visor, sneeze, and cary on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Stick your glove up under the helmet and sneeze into that. Thats how I scratch my nose and pick my boogers to write my number on hott chicks windshields

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Haha. Sneezing while driving or riding petrifies me. Ever since my friend rearended someone when he sneezed. Closed his eyes for a second, saw the brake lights went to slam the brakes and hit the accelerator instead lol.

Was pretty funny hearing him tell the story though lol.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Haha. Sneezing while driving or riding petrifies me. Ever since my friend rearended someone when he sneezed. Closed his eyes for a second, saw the brake lights went to slam the brakes and hit the accelerator instead lol.

Was pretty funny hearing him tell the story though lol.
Ouch!

10 char

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nothing worse than a chick riding with you, she sneezes, slams her helmet into your helmet and scares the **** out of you while riding...

·
Registered
444 Posts
yeah open the visor or try to hold it and end up sharting instead!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts