Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I wiould start this thread because I am a fairly new rider and I have noticed people do the oddest things while they drive. I was wondering if anyone else here notices this stuff also.

For example: I was riding home the other day from work and I could swear I could smell someone smoking weed. This is quite the accomplishment comsidering that I was doing 80 and smelled it for a few miles. Well I went to take the off ramp off of the highway and I look to my right and I see a car with two kids in cars seats in the rear and the two parents up front smoking a bowl while driving. I couldnt believe it!!! Who deos that! I mean seriously is getting high so damned important that you need to do it with your kids in the car while dirivng? I was sooo pissed that I almost pulled off the side of the road and called the cops. I didnt only becuase they would of been long gone by the time the cops arrived.

I am also constantly cut off and almost swiped daily by people on thier damn cell phones I never noticed how many people that talked while driving. I see expired tags (who cares) and I saw a guy the other day leaned half way over in the passenger seat driving a mini van with a 24oz budwieser tall boy in his hand open. He was openly drinking it.

People are idiots!!!:director:

Just my $.02

·
Registered
650 Posts
^^^ They can and will kill you with their complacency and general absent-mindedness. Fcuking dumb cagers :p

While in motion, cars are for driving, not for putting on makeup, eating, texting, hitting your bong in, answering your emails, watching movies, NO. NOT. NON. "Shaddup and drive" I say :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
I don't know where you live, but here in Cali smelling weed while riding isn't newto me. Having been riding for 5+ years I've smelled weed on the freeway going 90 to going 40 in traffic and on surface streets. Once I even smelled it on the way to the beach, found the car who was smoking, pulled up to him (splitting lanes is legal in cali) and got a hit of his joint! haha

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
^^^ While in motion, cars are for driving, not for putting on makeup, eating, texting, hitting your bong in, answering your emails, watching movies, NO. NOT. NON. "Shaddup and drive" I say :)
+800 billion! (trendy number)

that is pretty crazy and actually sad smokin with the kids in the back...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I saw couple f*cking while driving.

I smell the weed all the time, but I can't differentiate it with the smell of a skunk.

·
Registered
763 Posts
When I smell weed I pull along side and motion "to hand it over" with various results. I have noticed that wile riding on the street I'll see something strange but I dont fixate on it for saftey resons. then later i'll be like "WTF was that?"

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've seen some stuff too = ) First thing I was gonna mention was WEED, it's so funny how ( especially in traffic ) you can smell it cuz I guess ppl in the cars are like " hey, I'm in the motion, nobody is gonna know "

The worst are accidents ... lord, I've seen some brutal stuff :X

be careful out there ;)

peace

·
Registered
526 Posts
yup here in socal the smell of weed in the streets is normal! lol
Smell it all the time when riding and always pray for a cop to pull up but never happens! :cwm21:

I see girls slapping make up on their faces all the time! :tard:

People eating while driving, thats a common one too!

One time i observed a guy falling asleep on his car while in motion...and immediately opened up the throttle and got away from that moron!

Keep alert all time!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I see a lot of people reading in their cars - books, newspapers, pieces of paper, etc... I also see a lot of women putting their makeup on. I stay far away from them.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There really are strange things that happen when we are riding. No matter where you live you will see anything and everything.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
brushing their teeth in a drop top on the highway doing 70+. that was interesting to say the least. that and it made me get ahead of him so i wouldn't get spit on when he was finished.

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
Imagine if we tried to read or talk on a cell while riding. Its just as ridiculous when cagers do it.
you can talk while riding

its called a chatter box! :toothy4:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I drive a car during some days of the week, but I am on autopilot, I not even remember what happened Monday...And I am not stoned...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts