Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**Let's say it just happened ( it actually happened around 1month ago).**

I was passing the same intersection the day before my "near death experience" in my car and I had the priority to turn left.

The day after, which is "today", i took the same intersection turning left at the light and i guess i was day dreaming because i thought i still had priority to turn. Well, it turned out that I didnt...

I turned, doing maybe 25mph at the most, not realizing i was in trouble. Incoming cars did an emergency braking and horned at me. I then realize i was sooo lucky that the incoming traffic weren't day dreaming like I was. Let me just say that i never day dreamed like this on my bike after that incident, ever !

Here's a sketch of the incident for those who don't feel like reading.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Damn, youre lucky bro could have turned out worse... Yeah I never daydream on the bike. But in the car it has happened to me as well.. Next time you wana daydream just drink a Monster or a Red bull lol

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
found your problem.
theres no lights or signs!
how the hell are you supposed to know whos got the right of way?
and damn i wouldnt be to worried, cuz your bike looks like its as big as those cars...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you making fun of my painting talents ????!!!!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Had that happen once before. Sun was setting and I had my clear visor on... didn't go so well when I couldn't tell if I had the right of way or yield way light. Stalled in the middle of the road as I saw an SUV swerving left and right with their brakes locked up. That was my first week of riding -- lesson learned :)

Glad you made it out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had one of those a few months ago. Just straight up blew a red light without even thinking about it. Never even come close do doing anything like that before, in a car or anything. It was on a major F'ing boulevard around here too. I was so lucky that the only person going through the intersection saw me and slowed down...there was seriously no reason for her to be looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.