Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well every one I guess ill be off site for a while. been on a few days and im Hooked. Girl friend keeps complaining blah...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
you aint the only one with that problem your G.F will eventually get
used to it take this chance to retrain her

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yeah, no womans gonna tell me what to do... hmm... I wonder if this is why Im still single at 35.

Actually, Im dating someone that I think may turn into something so Id probably better pay attention this this thread.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Spectre said:
Just tell her you can type with her sitting on your lap (and moving)
Thats funny...my wife does sit on my lap sometimes while i'm browsing the posts..... LOL

just tell your G/F that this is a way to spend time together.

·
Registered
540 Posts
dude, i got it all figured out... see, first it's the site, but when u decide to take it to the track and start buyin all that crap that goes along w/ it, she'll be happy to see you on 600rr instead of shopping on ebay and the like :)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Thats funny...my wife does sit on my lap sometimes while i'm browsing the posts..... LOL

just tell your G/F that this is a way to spend time together.
+1 same deal here too, but my gf rides so she can understand...she reads the posts with me sometimes..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she drew me a picture of how she felt and sent it to me thru email..It was funny as hell. I love her so much. but ima stay on and tinker with da site.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts