Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today might be a sad day, i have been trying to sell the bike and today a guy is coming to look at it one more time with cash in hand. at first i was relieved but after taking it for a ride today i realize that today is just going to SUCK!!!! i will be back tho once we move away from texas in about 3 years =( :icon_hang

C

·
0 Posts
Don't let him low ball you!!! They always have a couple extra hundred in their back pockets!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
Don't let him low ball you!!! They always have a couple extra hundred in their back pockets!!

that was me when i got mine lol... i got a 2005 for $5,000 only had to replace the left fairing and other little thingy...worth maybe 200 bucks total...

I brought the 6gs just incase, but hey...worked out for the best:)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was wanting $4200 for it since it is a salvage theft recovery. it still runs great but it has cosmetic damage. besides, im not going to be riding it here and could use the cash to put towards a new bike. lol i think my son is going to be even more bummed than me, he loves sitting on it going vroom vroom

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but i teally hate to sell it iwth the pazzo shorties and carbon fiber parts but i dont have the stock levers anymore. oh well.

·
Registered
393 Posts
should of post it in here...i would of send you mine and some cash for them.... but is too late (maybe the deal wont go through and you can still switch them out and sell them!)....

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Jonny
Good luck with the sale man but selling your bike
does not have to mean goodbye to us bro a lot of
old members sold their RR'S and some of them do
not even ride but they still hang out and visit

So can u at least do that you are good people man
loosing good people sucks

Junior looks awesome on the bike future
Racer watch out for the girls fan club

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
I sold my bike last year and i went crazy. Then I bought a new bike, now im back to normal. I was like disfunctional for like 4 days when i sold the bike.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
moeman said:
Jonny
Good luck with the sale man but selling your bike
does not have to mean goodbye to us bro a lot of
old members sold their RR'S and some of them do
not even ride but they still hang out and visit

So can u at least do that you are good people man
loosing good people sucks

Junior looks awesome on the bike future
Racer watch out for the girls fan club
thanks, moe. i will still be around here and hitting up chat night and stuff. the deal is done and the bike is gone. told the guy about this site so we might just see some more pics of HIS bike in the near future.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Black05rr said:
At least you've still got a pimp jacket right?? Hahaha. Hope everything works out for the best...
ahah yeah i do, im gonna wear it everywhere i go and carry my helmet in the mall. i figure by the time i get another bike it will be well broken in

im still bummed about selling it with the carbon fiber parts and the pazzo shorties. lol maybe since he is new to bikes he will let me take them back so i can puit them on the 06 i plan on getting later on

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RRnelcheeze said:
ill ship them to you! even swap!!!!
bike is already gone bro

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
3 years man. Damn, im over here deing from 7 month, and i havent hit a year yet. 3, your gonna be suicidal out this b!tch.
Id bet you you wont make it 3 years without one. BUt you got a fam to keep you busy, and use up your money, so you might be able to.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i dont think i am going to make it either. sucks we live in an apartment building, thats one reason i sold it. would rather have cash for it than to have it stolen again. but, like i said i WILL be back and right back on a honda!!!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Well in 3 years (hopefully) Honda will have something that looks better than that 07 on the way. Good to wait, the bikes (technology wise) are always getting better.

Jason

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
damn that has gotta hurt seeing your baby gettin driven off by someone else....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts