Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup yup.... as the title states, she rolled over 200k earlier tonight without even so much as a hiccup, and still rolling right along and running like a dream!

I started looking through all my old pics and got all sappy, so I decided to do something a little different this time instead of the quick rollover video and a few pics. So I made a video, and started from the beginning and posted some pics from along the way of our travels, and then the video of it rolling over at the end. Music is a little cheesy, I know, but hey I had to add something in there, and plus it just seemed to kinda fit the theme pretty well, lol

And I'll put a few pics up anyways...

Being that it was getting dark, it made for getting pics 'at the scene' nearly impossible. This is about the only one that even somewhat turned out

Keeping with tradition, I had to get the shot at 19 miles, lol. First pics I took of the bike and odo were at 19, so I stopped and took one again at 19 after it turned 100k

Took a few more pics when I got home

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Definitely living up to her name!

New GoPro... worked like a champ!

Since those kinda suck too, here's a couple daytime pics from the day before

As for the bike... it's still running like an absolute dream! Still ridden daily, never gives me a lick of trouble. As long as she keeps running good, I'll keep riding her.... still curious as to just how far she'll go!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Grats bro. Thats some dedication!

If you can come up with a reason as to why the seat is so worn and has cracks you might be able to sell it as "New 2004 F4i with 19 miles!" :lol: :haha:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Grats bro. Thats some dedication!

If you can come up with a reason as to why the seat is so worn and has cracks you might be able to sell it as "New 2004 F4i with 19 miles!" :lol: :haha:
He could just buy a new one and be set lol
Jared your signature is about 1,019 off in need of an update and we will be waiting for that 300,000 mile video:cruising:

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I think you should change your screen name to Ironbutt to go along with your bike. Congrats, brings back memories of my old F4i.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Someone can correct me if I am off, but I was curious so I ran numbers:

200,000 miles at 40 miles per gallon is 5000 gallons of gas.
5000 gallons at an estimated average since 2004 of $2.50 per gallon is $12,500.

I hope you have a gasoline rewards card! Congratulations again!

·
Registered
114 Posts
thats awesome dude. Did you have to rebuild the motor along the way? If so how many times? What kind of engine parts have you had to replace? Thats truly amazing.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
200k is crazy. My 96 car is only 120k so you probably drive this thing everywhere. Crazy.

I bet my bike has 123k miles not 23k. Uh oh, haha

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
very impressive and nice looking bike too! I wanna see a suzuki, yamaha or kawasaki make it to 200k miles

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
jared thats crazy mang congrats dood.
and if im not mistaken its oem clutch, trans and for the most part internals of engine other than a couple things you replaced after the low side rebuild right?
impressive see ya at 300k

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very Nice! You should contact Honda and tell them your story since you got documents proving the miles...Companies love to see these things happen and they may offer to buy the bike (if you ever wanted to) so they can put it on display for others to see their name is reputable.

I don't know if I could go 200k miles on my bike though. Very uncomfortable going more than 2 hours at a time.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts