Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... i've been around the board, read a bit, learned more. But to sum the story up, i was riding my friends bike 07 750gsxr. Cold night, i was thinking warm the tires up, the VERY FIRST turn outta the neighborhood i come off the clutch and it slips right out.... trashed his right side fairing and a couple scratches here. I think im feeling it more than him (impact). I was only going like 10-15 and highsided right off. She fishtailed on the corner, turning left and she slid and i tried to stand her up and the bike swung on me. Broke his helmet visor and bad rash on the right mid. Anyways... thought i'd share. His exact quotes as i stood up were
"There are two kinda riders in this world" . . . we all know the rest.

Was wearing a helmet, his gloves and his textile jacket with jeans. bad bruised knee and bit my lip.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha, yea man i know i've read a lot... i was just getting up to speed to slow down to get them goin... but it was the first right... dayum, believe me i was saving to get my own bike, and thats where the fix his bike fund is coming from... still shaken up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.